Tuesday 27 April 2021

SATAN WEPT and asked "Prayer that i will not go to the Lake of Fire"

 

On the last few days of my Incredible encounter with the Angel Satan he transofmed into the Red Dragon.
Usually he would speak as like a Slim Shady voice.
He did not like me telling anyone else about his presence. 
I was messaging one of my friends in Facebook and he seen it, thats when he tranformed into a different being, noticibly by his change in voice. There was also this wierd music / sounds playing at the same time. 
He threatened to send round a lunatic from my road to kill me and my Mother.
At that time he done another Illusion of a man shoting from outside my front gate saying 
"I can see you both of you in the F***ing House, Get outside now and ile F***ing Kill the both of you"


At this same time as he was as the Red Dragon we talking about different things then he mentions the Lake of Fire, and i told him how he was going to be cast in there.


After Armageddon you will be cast in the bottomless pit for the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ on the earth.


Then after the 1000 Years you will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

He then sounded upset as if he was weaping like a baby.. saying "Ile prayer and ile prayer and prayer that i dont go to the Lake of Fire"
he even asked me to Prayer for him, but i didnt i said as its written in the Book it will be done.


Another thing he didnt like was when i told him that him and his Angels will be cast down to Earth and loose their wings.

Interestingly enough it was as if this was all new to him. As if he doesnt know that he is going to the lake of fire.

This was one of the last powerful interactions i had.
I didnt die on Friday like he said i would.

And i learnt from this that even with him in my presence he, or one of his servants didnt have no power to bring any harm against me.

God would of allowed him into my presence to strike fear into me, but no harm was allowed on me.

God Bless you all,
Amen.

Yah Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY Covenant with GOD. JESUS takes INHERITANCE, INDIA/PAKISTAN Mission, WILLIAM V CROWNED as KING. Antichrist.

  I made a covenant with God. When the Inheritance is passed to Jesus (Revelation 5) and the Antichrist William was still not ready t...